Paneer paratha. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite. and curd. alternatively, paneer paratha can also be prepared with combination of potatoes and paneer to make it furthermore, some tips and tricks for a perfect paneer paratha recipe. firstly, prepare a. #PaneerParatha #PaneerRecipes #Paratha Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking Store where I have curated products that I use and are similar to what I use.
To make paneer paratha, Indian cottage cheese known as paneer is spiced and flavored first. Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Paneer paratha recipe Its a long time since I thought of trying paneer paratha recipe, some how I kept postponing it as I was bit afraid how. You can have Paneer paratha using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer paratha
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of wheat flour.
- It's of ajwain.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Wate (to knead the dough).
- Prepare of grated paneer.
- Prepare of Kasuri methi.
- Prepare of black salt.
- It's of red chilli glakes.
- It's of amchur or mango powder.
- It's of ghee.
Recipe of paneer paratha that is simple, quick to prepare, healthy and delicious. I have tried innumerable varieties of paneer paratha recipes over the years using a combination of different spice. Paneer Paratha is delicious dish in which the Indian bread is stuffed with cottage cheese. Today we will learn how to make Paneer Paratha or cottage cheese stuffed paratha following this easy recipe. paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies.
Paneer paratha instructions
- In a bowl add flour, salt, ajwain, oil mix it properly then add water slowly and make a semi soft dough.
- Cover the dough and rest for 15 minutes then open the cover and make small ball out of the dough then make a paneer mixture, in a plate add grated paneer,kasuri methi, black salt, amchur or mango powder, salt, red chilli flakes mix it nicely.
- Now take a dough ball flatten it with your palm put tbsp of paneer mixture in it now seal the dough then flatten it little with your hand.
- Then using rolling pin roll it into circular disc then put it on hot tawa apply some ghee cook it until golden brown from both sides serve it with curry and curd...
This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. How to make paneer paratha: Make dough out of whole wheat flour (atta), as you would do for any paratha/roti. In a bowl mix all the stuffing ingredients. Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to. Paneer Paratha is nothing but Indian bread stuffed with cottage cheese.